The Bliss Book
The Law of Attraction is not just about getting better stuff.
I keep seeing the words “You create your own reality” being interpreted as “Every woman for herself.” That's not my interpretation at all.
Yes, we can improve our lives, our health, our relationship and our bottom line by understanding this universal truth. But we can also go so much deeper. What LOA is telling us is that we are connected to all of creation. To everything in existence. To each other. What we do to one of us, we do to all of us. What we do for anyone, we do for everyone. And the better things get for one single being, the better things get for you, and for me, and for us, and for our world.
This book is my effort to put my understanding of Law of Attraction into words I can share with others. It has chapters on health, wealth, careers, relationships, death and loss, meditation, as well as deep dives into how and why things work the way they do.
This book is loaded with extras!
- 13 gorgeous, shareable illustrations with uplifting, enlightening quotations.
- 14 Assignments for improving your life and enhancing your connection to Source
- 7 Discussion topics and a group experiment for your bookclub or study group
- An exercise to help you sleep.
- An exercise to help you meditate.
And there's more!
- The Bliss Blog, where I blog about the very subjects in the book and more.
- The Bliss Blog Facebook Page where I share information, news, and uplifting posts daily.
- The Bliss Blog Facebook Community, where we can discuss our work, challenges, growth, and lives.
- The Bliss Bulletin Sign up for an email updates that share all things blissful.
- The Bliss Blog on YouTube for all my blissful video discussions.
Pre-Order Now Available
On Sale April 24th
Magick and the Law of Attraction: A User's Guide
You are more powerful than you ever imagined….
The Law of Attraction is currently sweeping our awareness thanks to works like those of Jerry and Esther Hicks and the hit film, THE SECRET. “Like attracts like,” it says. “You can only experience what you put out,” it says. “You can and do create your own reality,” it says.
To those who practice natural magick, folk magick, witchcraft, this is old news. Creating one’s reality is what spells are all about.
Now for the first time, a high priestess and elder in the Craft of the Wise, who has been studying Law of Attraction for more than decade, explains how anyone can learn to blend these two disciplines into an easy, blissful way of being that will enhance and empower your life beyond anything you’ve ever imagined.
Shayne on You
Most people know Maggie Shayne as a bestselling blockbuster novelist specializing in the paranormal. But few people are aware of her other personas; legal clergy, High Priestess, Law of Attraction guru, modern day witch, and…advice columnist.
For several years, Maggie doled out advice to readers in her weekly newspaper column, SHAYNE ON YOU. Her advice was always practical, always positive, and chock full of life lessons that proved beneficial to anyone who read it. Her column was largely based on her own philosophy on life, which boils down to something like this:
If you don’t like what you’re seeing on the outside, then it’s probably time to make some changes on the inside.
Now, Maggie has gathered the best pieces from her column and put them together, along with some blog posts and original essays full of sage wisdom and deep understanding in this new book, SHAYNE ON YOU.
Your content here...